A lifestyle of a digital nomad should be a conscious choice. To many people, the advantages of this lifestyle are worth the risk. Nevertheless, some people need routine and stability, and these people would probably be better with a different way of life.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of being a digital nomad.
– flexible schedule
– location independence, exciting new destinations;
– possibility to spend more time in affordable places;
– meeting incredible people;
– inspiring others and being inspired;
– being your own boss;
– escaping office politics;
– possibility to have a healthy, active lifestyle;
– personal growth.
– big responsibility;
– loneliness, difficulty to nourish long-term relationships;
– no sense of home or belonging;
– feeling misunderstood by others;
– time management issues, many distractions;
– usually: financial uncertainty
– lack of a stable career;
– paperwork challenges (taxes, visas, insurance, banking, etc.).
So, are you ready to become a digital nomad?