Commodities Cheat Sheets (CCS) is a compilation of the most crucial data on commodities presented in a concise way; a tool that allows them to find useful information in a matter of seconds, or learn the basics of a particular commodity market within a couple of minutes. The book covers all major groups of commodities—energy, metals and agriculture—divided into subcategories.
Commodities Cheat Sheets (CCS) is a compact, easy-to-use tool for:
- Traders – as a quick referral, a reminder of essential facts; easy to print and put near computer screens
- Investors – as an introduction to more extensive research on a particular commodity or group of commodities; as inspiration for a new short- or long-term investment
- Analysts – as a memo/note; useful at work
- Students – as a tool for learning, doing a recall, as a method of organization/systematization of facts
- Teachers & lecturers – as teaching materials; as help in syllabus creating
CCS won’t provide you with answers to all questions about commodity investing, but it will equip you with basic knowledge and the most important facts on the matter. This book wasn’t created to recommend any particular financial instruments, but to give information about the wide range of them. Using CCS, you’ll learn:
- How commodity markets are divided into groups and what their characteristics are
- How every type of commodity is used
- Where different commodities are produced and consumed
- What factors affect the prices of a particular commodity
- Which commodities are correlated with currencies or other commodities
- Which financial instruments are the most suitable to gain exposure on a market of a specific commodity
You can purchase the ebook on Amazon.